Memorial Day Crafts 2017 – Memorial Day is celebrated every year on Last Monday in the month of May, where the nations remember those who have sacrificed their life while serving our country armed forces. The day is also known as the Decoration Day which holds unique importance among the citizen of United States. As only a few days are left for the Memorial Day, preparations are going in full swing to commemorate this great day along with friends and family members.
Memorial Day Crafts Ideas
Being the public holiday, kids along with parents enjoy the day by carrying out different craft activities. It is a perfect moment to experience and deliver patriotic feeling among kids and little ones to mark these remembrance days. So without wasting much time follow, these popular Memorial Day Crafts Ideas which will definitely help to honor the Memorial Day.
- Flag Blocks Crafting: These are simple yet adorable Patriotic Decoration which can be displayed indoors or outdoors for Memorial Day.
- Memorial Day Star Wreath: Dozens of felt stars were added to a Styrofoam wreath form to create this beautiful and patriotic wreath
- Super Easy Memorial Day Wreath: It can be created with a paper plate, scissors and three sheets of felt in red, white and blue.
Memorial Day Crafts Pinterest
Memorial Day Craft Ideas for Adults
Memorial Day Craft Ideas for Preschoolers
Also See: Memorial Day Poems
Memorial Day Crafts for Preschoolers, Toddlers
Preschoolers and Toddlers too can enlighten these significant Memorial Day by engaging themselves with creative craft ideas. Even though they might not understand the importance of the day, but it will be an entertaining and amusing activity for little ones which will surely make their day more remarkable. So here we have gathered some of the best Memorial Day Crafts for Preschoolers and Memorial Day Crafts for Toddlers which will make them involve into these nationalistic holiday event.
- Stand Alone StarCraft: This 3-dimensional star decoration can be made from 2 paper stars interlaced with each other.
- Patriotic Pinwheel: These are simple to make a pinwheel with the help of 2 pieces of construction paper, scissors, a hole punch, a push-pin, a pencil with an eraser and a Markers or crayons.
- Patriotic US Plant Pot Craft: It can be created with an unglazed terracotta plant pot, red, blue and white acrylic paint and brushes.
Memorial Day Crafts for Preschoolers
Memorial Day Crafts for Toddlers
Also See: Happy Memorial Day Pictures
Memorial Day Crafts for Adults
It has nowadays become a tradition among people to involve themselves in making some special Memorial Day Craft which will adore everyone around us with this lovingly crafted handmade gift on Memorial Day. Thus in this article, we have shared Memorial Day Crafts for Adults which will definitely add a festive touch to any Memorial Day or 4th of July celebration.
- Patriotic Starburst Bouquet: Adults can try out these easy patriotic bouquets which can also be placed as great table centerpieces for a Memorial Day gatherings.
- Popsicle Stick Flag: This craft is little messy due to all painting which can be made through popsicle sticks, red, white, blue paint, paper and a glue.
- Patriotic candle holders: These candle holders are jazzed with colorful American flag them which can be used to host a dinner party on the coming Memorial Day get together.
Memorial Day Crafts for Adults